Cursed Lost Souls

Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Curse

And that's how i realized the CURSE.
at the begining i usd to think that am just unfortionate guy and the destiny just standin against me, and by time and years, i realized i'm CURSED. And that Curse gettin stronger by years as if it is growing up with me.
everytime i tried to know what exactly that curse is, i get lost and lose ma sense too. and at the very moment, when am all down, depressed, desperate and frustrated THE CURSE is stronger than ever, and taking over everything in ma life. I Just Feel that me Cursed Soul Died and left me Hollow and that emptiness inside me is taking over everything and fillin my world with an endless dark emptiness and am totally LOST in it.

and i got to the point that makes me feel that I am
an Empty Hollow movin body with a CURSED DEAD LOST SOUL!!!!!!!!
posted by Anonymous at 2:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home